Wednesday 16 July 2008

New Designs

Fathers Day

This is a card i made for my dad using up some little bits and pieces i had in my craft collection.
Its a good thing he loves gardening lol

Counting Daisy's
One of my other fairy drawings with basic grey papers for background.


Natures Beauty

Again this was just an idea i messed around with one of my fantasy drawings and layering them up on some real perdy basic grey papers.

Just A Machine

I found some basic grey papers i really liked and was inspired to use this drawing id done a while back of a girl with mechanical wings i think it turned out really well. I gave this to a friend for her birthday and she loved it
Another 30 seconds to mars Card

This was just a bit of fun in between projects I know it isnt that exciting hee-hee.

Just used up left over bits and pieces






Thats all for now. Enjoy. xx


















1 comment:

Lavender stamper said...

Counting daisy's & Natures beauty are gorgeous, Your right the basic grey papers really suit your style.

Lisa
X

Guest book